Wednesday, July 08, 2009

BT are Fuckwits

I am still here but following a bout of masterly incompetence by BT since I moved house I still have very limited internet access (I am writing this from a crappy little internet cafe). Hopefully this will be sorted shortly but until then it's difficult to post.

Just how incompetent have they been? Following my last rant down the phone at them the call centre monkey said he would put me through to the complaints department. A few seconds later I was spoken to by a different but strangely familiar voice. I had a hunch, and my hunch proved correct. On interogation this voice admited that it was the same person, he hadn't put me through to anyone different and that he was just pretending.

In the words of Littlecock, you couldn't make it up!

No comments: