Thursday, December 18, 2008

Britain's Arm Pit

It's been a long day, I've travelled in excess of 500 miles, endured a tedious meeting and eaten some rubbish food. Worst of all my travels have taken me through quite possibly the worst town the UK has to offer. That's right, Peterborough.

I had the dubious pleasure of working in this God forsaken hell hole for 5 years. Everyday I slogged my way there and back and spent more hours than I care to remember in the city with the highest crime rate in the country, where twice the number of kids are in care than there should be, institutionalised unemployment, crumbling buildings, pollution, racial tension you name it, Peterborough has it.

I wish to pass a motion, I think I should petition parliament, please, for the sake of sanity, for the love of common sense, can we not just bulldoze the whole sorry mess and start again?

Please?

No comments: