Friday, May 02, 2008

After last nights election result I had a quick look at the BBC have your say page today and I am really quite appauled. 3 of the top 4 most recomended posts were from people saying either they had or would have voted for the BNP.

I am qute lost for words. Yes get mad with the government, yes go out and protest, yes vote for someone else. Lets be clear however, the BNP are nothing more than a bunch of racist thugs praying on the badly educated and badly payed, convincing them that all their troubles can be solved by just turning on anyone that has skin that isn't white, a religion that isn't Christian or a birth place that wasn't here.

It makes me really quite angry and really quite upset. I would write more but this time I'm lost for words.

1 comment:

Putz said...

those last three diratrabs were like poetry and you were able to include so many people