Thursday, May 01, 2008

Equipment of various types.....

Just been sorting out kit for our sixers and seconders camp and have discovered that our HQ is eating kit and no one knows where it goes. And this time its important because our scouts are away the same weekend. One of the two first aid boxes, gone. All the lanterns, everyone of them, gone. Where? Half the malets vanished. Most frustrating. The result is that I now have a long shopping list of stuff to get. Grrrr......

I also think I have a great excuse not to do any more dusting. The scart lead that connects our tv to the digi box is so lose that the slightest nudge and no more sound! So my decision? No more dusting!

Not sure how Mrs Akela is going to take that idea. I shall keep you posted though!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I googled the Cairngorms and the pictures of the mountains look very pretty. I like to ride my bike in the mountains all the time. Thanks for visiting my blog. Dan. (son of the Putz)