A little bit of fun for Monday! I thought I'd introduce you to ten things that I love that I really shouldn't. Things that I should be big enough and ugly enough to not enjoy or anymore, or that are just too crap or sad or tasteless that I should really like. But I do!
So here, without shame are (in no particular order) ten of my guilty pleasures.
1. Dairylea Triangles - particularly nasty as food goes, but lets face it, they bring out the kid in all of us!
2. Avril Lavigne - possibly the saddest thing on this list? Proof that I need to grow up?
3. Cold, tinned, new potatoes - most chefs would have a fit over this. And I like to it them straight out the tin. Pretty grim eh?
4. Peters Friends - a modern attempt at an Ealing comedy, totally cliched but still very funny and very touching in my eyes.
5. Baked beans with little (veggie) sausages in - on toast. Lovely!
6. Pretty much any Stephen King book - well why not have a bit of horror with your shredded wheat in the morning?
7. Processed Cheese slices - not quite as nasty as dairylea but getting there. Good late night munchy though.
8. Top Gun - totally awful film but lets face it we all saw it as a kid and wanted to be a fighter pilot. Go on, admit it!
9. The Levellers - perhaps I should be smoking weed in a field?
10. Vienetta - 80's kitch I know but lets face it, scrummy!
So what's yours?