Saturday, April 04, 2009

The Emperor's new clothes

Tell me, am I the only one who will laugh hysterically if Newcastle United get relegated? The whole things is so cliched. They've turned to Alan Shearer based on the fact that he is Mr Newcastle, but what management experience does he have? Absolute zero.

I feel sorry for the Newcastle fans, I honestly do, but the fact remains that the club is suffering from utterly incompetent management at the very top who is bungling from crisis to crisis and it's got to the point where it's actually quite funny.

I'm predicting that this afternoon that Shearer will get the players utterly fired up to the point where they will make enough mistakes that they'll get utterly turned over by Chelsea.

Update

*Smugly watches final score with feeling of superiority*

No comments: