Appologies to Hecate for stealing the idea but.....
Ten things I love for no big reason
1. The sound of the local urban fox running down the lane at the end of my garden.
2. The glow from the stained glass windows from the colleges on Trinity Street
3. The sound of my girl friend singing when she thinks no one can hear her.
4. Waking up and knowing you have nothing to do.
5. The ache from my leg muscles after a long run.
6. Getting a proper letter rather than an email.
7. Making my Cubs laugh!
8. The smell of cut grass.
9. The smell of the ground after a summer storm.
10. Receiving random late night text messages.
Now it's your turn.....