Sunday, August 20, 2006

I've just come back from the local shop and simply have to write something, because I was shocked at what I saw.

Yet another peice of journalism from my friend and yours, The Mail on Sunday, that borders on the plain evil. Once again they were banging on about imigration (from the Mail? Shurely Shome Mishtake?) but this time it also refered in the but just beneath the headline where they do the story in a couple of sentences, to an "HIV Time Bomb". I'm not sure of the exact context as I was so insensed I didn't bother to read the rest of it, but the sentiment is clear. Immigrants are deseased with something that still, despite the best efforts of those of us with a brain, has an appauling stigma attached to it and so should not be allowed near us.

It's like something out of Nazi Germany, and lest we forget, the proprioters of the Mail were Nazi sympathisers in the 1930's.

And it frightens me that some of my Cubs might end up reading garbage like this.

Paul Darce, kiss my hairy, liberal arse.

No comments: