Friday, July 14, 2006

It is the end of what has been a very long week, and I hope that next week is a lot shorter. It is a week in which so many of my friends have been up to their necks in issues that it has left me tired and stressed. And to add to it my sister gets married tomorrow, with the inevitable familly stress that that will cause. Ofcourse it does give me an excuse to drink far too much and dance like a complete prat.

Please, though, let me have a day off from all this shit! I've had enough!

Monday will be the last night of the Cubs term with the famous, annual, water night that starts off as an apparent attempt at contructive games involving water and decends in to a free for all water fight, normally kids V leaders. Absolutely love it!

By the time we come back the HQ will have a new kitchen. The HQ needs a total refurb which we are doing bit by bit but the kitchen really is the black hole of Calcutta and I can't wait to see the back of it.

No comments: