Thursday, March 05, 2009

Welcome to my world

So sat at my desk looking for a pencil I had a rummage through the small rucksack that I had brought in with me today. Having removed the things that I had deliberately brought into work with me I came across all the random shit that had accumulated in the bottom without my knowledge. And it made me wonder what it says about the life of a scout leader. Here's what I found.....

1. A pair of gloves I thoght I'd lost.
2. A box of matches
3. A teaspoon (why?)
4. A guitar tuner
5. Half a packet of lockets
6. A group name tape
7. A stage 1 first aid badge
8. A sandwich bag sealer

I fear that it says a great deal about me that I don't want to know.

Welcome to my little world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'm a Scout leader (or was when I lived in Britain, but once a Scout leader, always a Scout leader) and I know exactly what that's like!

Putz said...

ditto