Monday, February 09, 2009

Old Favourites

So sat here being ill and bored (I'm not very good at being inactive) I decided to renew my aquaintance with a few things I haven't read for a while, months in fact, and thought I'd point you in the direction of. First of all go have a look at Hecate.

Now she may not be everyone's cup of tea and I can't confess to understanding all of her posts but it's rarely dull and if you want to read something a bit left field then the thoughts of an American witch have to be worth a try are they not?

Next up Post Secret. If ever you have one of those days where you think you are a bit messed up then a quick look here will bring a fare bit of comfort. I reckon all of us have something that we could post on here and not look out of place.

Finally it's always worth hitting the next blog button at the top of the page, you simply never know what weird and wonderful shit you're going to come across.

Happy reading!

No comments: