Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Happy Christmas

Hi all, Christmas is coming and there are people in the blogosphere who I would like to send a Christmas card to but given that I don't know you in the real world I can't. So instead I shall be making a donation to one of my favourite charities, East Anglian Childrens Hospice (EACH) on your behalf. EACH are amazing people who do so much for young people who lives are threatened by serious illness and I simply can't plug them enough.

So this is for people like Putz, Snuffy, 5CC and Anonymous with their regular and not so regular comments plus IPP who I know reads it and may comment one day! Plus there are others who I know visit like the people from Farnborough and Kirklees and Akron who regularly visit but stay silent. And of course the various blogs who have linked to me either permanently or occasionally.

Happy Christmas to you all!

No comments: