Sunday, September 14, 2008

A lot to write about

I have a lot to say, unfortunately it's late and I need to be out of bed early tomorrow as I have a shed load on at work, so the meat of what I need to say will have to wait. However the bear bones of what I will write about tomorrow are.

1. The book thief is beautiful and brilliant book, just don't expect a happy ending.
2. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas is one of the most brilliant films I have ever seen and should be seen by anyone who does not understand the horror of the holocaust (and indeed those that do)
3. The Daily Mail are it again spreading more anti Islamic bull shit with headlines that distort the truth. Have a read here to read it's latest bunch of lies and distortions if you can do so without putting your fist through the screen.

Expect plenty from me over the next few days.

Good night.

No comments: