Sunday, April 27, 2008

Who's watching who?

Lets face facts, this is not a blog that will ever set the world alight, it was never intended to be. It was simply meant to be a record of the thoughts of one individual. So it's no real surprise that I've never been inundated with readers. I am aware of 5 individuals who regularly read this blog, of whom 3 leave comments, the other two I happen to know personally in the "real world".

There are though others and I've started keeping a vague track through the little map on the right hand side. Now according to this there are others that have been reading my thoughts and philosophy. And that, in my personal opinion, is a good thing. These have though accumulated only slowly, bit by bit.

Untill the last few days that is, and I wonder why? Actually I don't wonder why, I have a reasonable idea.

One of my favourite blog is the enemies of reason. You can link to it from the list on the right, go explore and see what they have to say, it's worth the read. Now recently it's author had had a "full and frank exchange of views" with members of the BNP via the comments on one post and claims in one of his posts to have received a large number of other messages from them.

Now I chose, and it remains to be seen if this was sensible, to enter into the fray on the authors side and left a post that may be described as "picking a fight" with the BNP wankers that had been hanging around. Since then the number of visitors here has gone up steeply. Coincidence? Who knows, it's difficult to say. I have my suspiscions however.

I await developments with interest.

2 comments:

Putz said...

I SAW MY DOT INT HE MIDDLE OF THE AMERICAN DESERT, I WOULDN'T FEEL BAD ABOUT TRAFFIC, MY TRAFFIC GOES UP AND DOWN AND I AM GRETFUL FOR THAT...I DO MY COMMENTS FOR SORT OF A JOURNAL TO KEEP TRAC OF THINGS AND ALSO BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED PEN PALS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND THAT IS AWFULLY LOT LIKE THIS

Akela said...

Your dot is very welcome my friend!

I just wonder who all the others are. Not sure what youknow abot the BNP but suffice to say they are racist, sexist vile people who I hope will one day crawl back under the rock from which they came.