Saturday, May 20, 2006

I've been faffing about.

I tell people that I want to quit this 9-5 bollocks to be a writer but I don't actually spend a great deal fo my spare time actually doing it! So I have decided that I will spend more time working at it, even if it's not very good and I throw out a lot of what I produce. After all I'm not going to get there by sitting on my fat hairy arse now am I?

I may post bits of it on here now and then for the perusal of those that come this way (or Katie anyway! :-) ), or I may just bottle it, you never know. What I do know is that children are much more interesting to write for than adults. Like I posted the other day, there are an awful lot of people who have grown up to be really rather dull.

Am now going to figure out how to add a photo of myself to this bloody thing. I am not at my best with technology so there may be some anglo saxon flowing round here shortly!

No comments: